- 'I asked Justin, `How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that. I said, 'Would you do it with me?' ''
The 26-year-old SexyBack singer said he would, according to Timbaland, who notes: ``She's just gotta be serious.''
That sounds good, girl! ..............On the other hand, BiBi, perhaps you are COOL with your new, bad-ass self. I was talking to my friend Dominick W. Centaur 'bout this, who wisely suggested a number of alternative career choices, which W.C. agrees with:
- You could team up with Prince and do a punk-rock version of Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares to You"!
- Not to mention re-makes of your old songs in punk/ska/metal format.
- Maybe "Hit Me Baby One More Time" as a rock/rap-duet with Fred Durst. That would be totally deep.
- Use that rage you got, GURL! "Grrrrrrrrrrr":