Wednesday, February 28, 2007

W.C.'s Featured Style O' the Week, # 1

W.C. gets sent lots of emails with PURTY pictures of people with their nails and hair did. W.C. wants to share the wealth of these LOVELY creations. Now, W.C. don't wanna be accused of stealing folks' pictures. I gots these via email. So, if you are the manicurist or the hair-dooer who did any picture I post, or if the pic is of your head or foot, let me know. I'll be happy to attribu-tate you to the photo, or let people know where your nail shop is, and maybe even stop by myself. The photos I shall post are no boring, ORDINARY styles.... So, here we go, Numero Uno:

These nails are really something special, and W.C. likes them MOST OF ALL because the drinks featured here, especially Mountain Dew, are some of the BEST and most TASTIEST drinks in the world. We got RC Cola, Pepsi, Mello Yellow (!!!!!!), Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and 7Up. This person must work for PepsiCo, because of the Coca-Cola shut out.

W.C. sez: "Bravo! Bravo!" What do ya'll think?!

No comments: