Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WC needs to get her hair did

HELP!!! I need to get my hair did! This is basically how it look right now, except more messed up. Yeah, I am still FINE and LOVELY. But I could be finer. I been to wigs.com, wigcompany.com, and some other places. I looked at different weaves, and braids, and styles... There are two problems: 1) Cain't decide. 2) Cain't afford. Oh hell, ya'll... Going to parties is fun, but it don't pay the rent, and neither do I... HA HA!

Seriously though, WC solicits your advice on which new hairstyle to choose... And uh.... donations will be accepted. There will be fundraisers! First, there gonna be a Kool-Aid, boiled p-nut, and Kash n' Karry cupcake sale, intermittantly, on the corner of Mercy and Colonial in Pine Hills, or Hwy 50 and Hwy 27 in Cleremont (wherever I can get a ride to). But don't make me resort to selling my *bling* on eBay, damn! This fundraising activity shall continue until I reach my goal of fabulous new hair... SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, bitches!

No comments: